Monday, June 13, 2011

Dr Leonard gets his teeth straightened with INVISALIGN!

Good Morning! My name is Dr Michael J Leonard. I am a dentist practicing in Chanhassen, Minnesota for 26 years. Our Practice is Chanhassen Family Dentistry. My associate is Dr Valerie Vadnais. We provide a full range of dental care for our patients including orthodontic therapy. We were recently completed a continuing education course for Invisalign. I was in an advanced course and Dr Vadnais was at her first training course. In the course, I was seeing  patients being treated with Invisalign that had been previously told that their condition could only be fixed with conventional braces. I immediately said, "Hey that is my mouth!"  At a break I went up tho the instructor and said, " So I should obviously be a candidate for Invisalign?". "Absolutely!", was his answer. I thought that documenting my treatment would be a great way for my patients to see  the capabilities of Invisalign and have a bit of fun in the process. What you will see in this Blog will be the process of Invisalign treatment. I hope this will be fun and informational for all who follow.

Dr Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Deisi Ramirez , I am nurse from Peru, very interesting it is this method and use of new technology that will improve the aesthetic dental decay.
    I am confident that this revolutionary new Invisalign, invisible braces or allow us to correct our teeth without anyone noticing that we are a device like brackets.I have friends in Chimbote dentists who referred me to this method highly advantageous and interesting.
    Good Nigth. God Bless you.
    Deisi Ramirez - PerĂº .

    ReplyDelete