Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Going over my Clincheck

INVISALIGN  has taken a few days processing our request for my treatment. What they send back is an animated movie called a CLINCHECK. This shows the movement of my teeth from start to finish with how well they move with each aligner. Dr Vandnais and I sat down and went over my treatment. I needed 14 Aligners that will each take about 2 weeks of wear to make the movements of teeth. I will also need some attachments placed on my teeth. These areas are indicated in red and are much like white filling material that helps to move the teeth in certain directions. These will be removed when treatment in done. I will also need some slight adjustment to the width of some teeth to move them into correct position. This is very common in INVISALIGN.  After reviewing the plan my teeth looked great and and the CLINCHECK was accepted. INVISALIGN will now make the series of aligners to straighten my teeth.

NEXT TIME Dr Mike gets his aligners.

No comments:

Post a Comment